Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter with Emily's family





Because we live "relatively" close to Emily we can "pop" up there ( 6.5 hours of driving) more often than we used to which is so nice. Wish we could do that with all our spread out family members. Anyway, we spent a couple days with them over the Easter weekend and had lots of fun. Pictured are the girls making sugar cookies. (I ate 4 and was pretty sure I'd reached some form of nirvana.) If you look closely at the bottom picture you can see one of our Bunny Salads.

4 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

How fun for all of you! I want to know what the Bunny Salad is, pear? that's too cute!

Paige said...

Looks like you had fun. And sugar cookies sound divine right about now. Dang this trying to look good for the beach!

emily said...

i'm so glad you took pictures! Thanks for coming, it was really fun!

Anonymous said...

How fun Nancy! It is so fun to connect with so many people from SA in the blog world. Hope all is well with you and Brother Harris!