Sunday, February 8, 2009

Visits from kids and grandkids



Joe and his son, Ian, who looks just like him, were here for a short visit this past weekend. Emily, Elle, and Will also came. Maddie stayed home with Tyler to attend school. We visited Grandma Harris and Leslie. We also made a trek to the Opryland Hotel. We had a lot of fun just hanging out, watching The Music Man and eating cheesecake. Of course the visit was too short but I'll take what I can get. Joe left Sunday afternoon and Emily will leave in the morning (Mond.)

3 comments:

Joe said...

Thanks for everything mom. It was short as usual but we had a blast. I'm glad Emily came down to hang out too.

Amber said...

Ian said he had a good time:) Thanks for having them come.

emily said...

Thanks Mom, for putting us up. It was a nice and relaxed trip. It was fun to see Joe and Ian too! Love you!