Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMILY!!!




Happy Birthday to our favorite daughter and Valentine's baby! Not only was she born on Valentine's Day but there was an earthquake while I was in labor. (I didn't feel it. People told me.) Emily, your dad and I think you are awesomely wonderful in every way. You've brought oodles of joy and laughter to us over the years. Best wishes for a great birthday. We love you tons! (Boy, did I have to search for some pictures of you by yourself! I think the one with Nippers was the only one you left in our photo albums!! True, I haven't unpacked all our photos but I think I need to make some copies of the ones you must have, uh hem, swiped??)

6 comments:

emily said...

Thanks guys. I'm having a great time. I didn't swipe the pictures, I'm the family historian!

Scott said...

Nippers was such a cute puppy. And i am sure, as dad always said, he is up there playing poker with paula, and now sammy and boom in heaven. In his efforts to become more human, he provided us with lots of entertainment. Happy birthday Nippers..I mean Emily.

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I really had all the best intentions of sending you a card, but then I woke up and it was already Valentines day. Maybe I'll just send it late!

Barlow Fam said...

Yep, you have a pretty great daughter! Happy Birthday Emily, hope it was wonderful!!!

Michelle said...

cute pics, that one of Nippers is SO cute!! Happy b-day Emily!

Joe said...

Happy Birthday Emily, Nippers wants down now.