



Happy Birthday to our favorite first born in the wilderness of Austin Texas, 1976. We considered him our centennial baby since America was celebrating hers all year long. We've been amazed through the years at all the talent you have, Joe: tennis, clarinet, piano, composing, singing, inventing, and all that stuff you do with electricity. We've always loved your sense of humor and fun, too. Thanks for being you!!! Tons of love from all your family.
5 comments:
I see lots of Justin in that first picture of JOe.
Justin saw himself in the pic as "Buzz Lightyear" and decided he needs to be Buzz again next Halloween..along with being Batman, Spiderman, Iron man, etc.
Happy Bday Joe.
Great pics except for that last one of me. What am I wearing?! Ugh! I think the top one is the cutest. Happy birthday to Joe (who is this Joseph person anyway...?)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE! Can't wait to see you in March!
Emily, when I enlarged the photo I recognized that green shirt as one of mine. I guess you were desperate for something to wear. We took about a dozen pictures and there were none of all of you looking your best.
Thanks mom, I enjoyed the pics.
Post a Comment