That's what I thought when I saw Penny. I had just let her out the door a few seconds before and wondered how she could be in this position so soon. I thought maybe she'd had a seizure. Seizure or no I had to take a picture and then she saw me. Stay tuned for another post soon of calves wanting to play with Sonic and Penny.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
IS THIS DOG DEAD?
That's what I thought when I saw Penny. I had just let her out the door a few seconds before and wondered how she could be in this position so soon. I thought maybe she'd had a seizure. Seizure or no I had to take a picture and then she saw me. Stay tuned for another post soon of calves wanting to play with Sonic and Penny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh penny!
Looks like she's gone belly-up!
Post a Comment