I like posts with or without pics. Some people hardly ever put pictures on their blogs, I seem to add a lot of pictures just because the kids are still young. Plus, you know me, I'm always taking pictures, it's one of my hobbies. I'm sure as my kids get older there will probably be less pictures.
3 comments:
I don't think you have to have pictures. I would still like to know what you'd say. However, I do want to see the pictures of Elder H.
Pics are fun to see but it is great to read what everyone is doing also...
I like posts with or without pics. Some people hardly ever put pictures on their blogs, I seem to add a lot of pictures just because the kids are still young. Plus, you know me, I'm always taking pictures, it's one of my hobbies. I'm sure as my kids get older there will probably be less pictures.
Post a Comment