Yikes. Hurricane Ike is going to be an unwelcome visitor for Scott and Paige. They are under a mandatory evacuation as of noon today. They live in Webster, southeast of Houston, if you want to look it up on a map. Before they leave Scott will try to get the windows boarded up with plywood the previous owners left. I assume they will go to Paige's folk's house in Dallas. The traffic is likely to be horrific even with the contraflows. I'm sure they will appreciate all your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh man. Thanks for the updates. I'm glad they're safe at least, hope their house is ok
How crazy that I actually know people in the path of Hurricane Ike. Be sure to keep us posted, we will keep them in our thoughts and prayers.
Cool, I'm sure Scott set up a bunch of video cameras to catch any hurricane damage, at least in the two windows that didn't get boarded up. I hope they won't end up with their first insurance claim, but at least we have several experts in the family.
Hurricane Ike is a JERK! We still don't know our exact damage but we most likely got some flooding, we probably won't have power for weeks. So joe, i'm gonna need you to build us a generator that runs off of happy thoughts. Thanks for your prayers, we need them.
Post a Comment