
Will this be all of us in a few years? Is that even how you ride a vespa? I guess it is if it's pink! Emily wanted a new post and this is the best I could do. I'm supposed to be doing Friday's around Franklin but I never can remember in time to take my camera out and about.
4 comments:
Well, I suppose if I had a tail to support me I could ride a vespa like that. I'm glad you posted. I'll show this one to the girls. They will like it.
HAHAHA...I don't really want to own a Vespa, but I do want to own a squirrel who can ride a Vespa.
Some people really do ride Vespas out here in Sonoma County! They actually have a shop dedicated to the sale of Vespas!
maybe we will be like the jetsons and fly in the air in little jets?...
Post a Comment