These happy looking dogs are actually drunk or something akin to it. There's a tree in our backyard that's dropping thousands of berries and these guys are out there whenever I'm not looking. Sonic is the energetic drunk and Penny is the nauseated, depressed drunk. Needless to say I've limited their exposure to the backyard and the tree is coming down. Notice the berry stains by Sonic's eye and on Penny's foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those crazy dogs. At first I couldn't figure out what the word "winows" (rhymes with minnows) was, then I realized it's wine-o. Prounciation was never my strong suit--or is it suite? I think you should take some vidoes of the drunkenness and play it back to them when they're sober. Maybe that will help them with their problems.
What good doggies! Mom, we don't live in San Antonio anymore...update the weather thing.
I definately think you should video tape that and post it on your blog for all to see!
Drunk dogs, that would be an interesting sight. They sure look like good doggies in the picture.
Post a Comment