It's time for me to board the ice burg. I can't believe the crazy things I do sometimes. How 'bout this one of Sonic and Penny. The color isn't real good though. I'll try to do a better one when some more flowers bloom. I'm starting to worry about myself.
I could have sworn that first Jefferson quote was a different one so unfortunately it was not intentional. And YES, the kitchen remodel is definitely messing with my brain. And add in Kyle's return and I'm surprised I'm not lying on the couch with a dazed look muttering "puh puh puh puh"!!
5 comments:
Well, it's still a good quote. Worthy of 2 posts in a row. haha, i saw that you made comments.
It's time for me to board the ice burg. I can't believe the crazy things I do sometimes. How 'bout this one of Sonic and Penny. The color isn't real good though. I'll try to do a better one when some more flowers bloom. I'm starting to worry about myself.
They do make good models. I was curious about whether or not you meant to post that quote twice. I say just play it off like it was intentional!
I figured you were really trying to make a point!
Fine models. They seem to know what they're doing.
Maybe it's the kitchen remodel that's taxing your brain.
I could have sworn that first Jefferson quote was a different one so unfortunately it was not intentional. And YES, the kitchen remodel is definitely messing with my brain. And add in Kyle's return and I'm surprised I'm not lying on the couch with a dazed look muttering "puh puh puh puh"!!
Post a Comment