
Our front yard continues to amaze me! Imagine that it does this with zero input from me. Thank you, previous owner! It is no surprise that the Garden of Eden is in the Midwest.

When I have the camera in front of my face Sonic and Penny are both equally incapable of looking straight at me with their eyes wide open. Quite baffling, really.
4 comments:
That IS beautiful! Those flowers and the brick, and the dogs. They look so dignified not facing the camera.
So pretty. I am hoping someday my flower garden will do that too. I've been planting a few more bulbs each year.
It would be fun to get Sonic, Penny, and Sadie together sometime. Maybe Sadie could teach them how to roll around in the mud.
gorgeous flowers!! Sonic and Penny make great models.
I was so excited when I came upon your blog today! I have a corgi, but he's a tri-color. His name is Winston! Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment