Ah hah! I'm learning to scan pictures so look out for future black mailings. Just kidding. Aren't these pictures cute? I love the one of Joe exerting some independent thought! Anyway, happy birthday to our wonderful first born!!!! We love you so very much and wish we didn't live so far away from each other. Hope your day is terrific. See you soon!!!!Wednesday, February 24, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE!!!!!
Ah hah! I'm learning to scan pictures so look out for future black mailings. Just kidding. Aren't these pictures cute? I love the one of Joe exerting some independent thought! Anyway, happy birthday to our wonderful first born!!!! We love you so very much and wish we didn't live so far away from each other. Hope your day is terrific. See you soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Joe! Those are great pictures!
Too fun. I had seen that first picture but not the second one. I can see some of my kids in Joe and some of Joe in Jim. Love old pictures :)
Yes, Happy Birthday Joe! Those pics are cute and it's amazing how much Scott and Kyle are in Bro. Harris!
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I have seen that exact look on Scott in that last picture of Dad. Crazy!
I was about to say how much scott looks like dad in that pic too. crazy! happy bday joe! cute pics.
Post a Comment