Someone won't stop licking his leg. I'm not going to show you a close up of Sonic's "hot spot". It's kind of gross. Well, I guess it's just (slightly inflamed) pink skin with no hair. It's getting better but he has to wear this every night.
Poor Sonic. I hated having to put that on Sadie. She would look at us with her sad eyes wondering why we would do that to her. Hope his owie is getting better.
3 comments:
Sonic doesn't seem to be too upset over it. maybe he likes the cone of shame.
The clear is a nice touch. Does that help dogs feel less shame? Like those clear braces? "Maybe people won't notice I'm wearing a cone of shame?"
Or, the clear could just be more frustrating because they can see the things they want, but can't get.
Either way...poor doggie.
Poor Sonic. I hated having to put that on Sadie. She would look at us with her sad eyes wondering why we would do that to her.
Hope his owie is getting better.
Post a Comment