Joe, did you make this?? And how did it show up on MY blog? Is no one safe? Well, OK, it was really cute and funny. But I'm confused how you could stick that on MY blog? Can people post stuff onto other people's blogs??
haha Mom. It's not like your password is sooo hard to guess. Happy Halloween.
Those are the best costumes mom has ever made us! Haha. it's a halloween trick!
Hahaha...I'm not sure what is funnier, the video or that Joe guessed your password.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Joe, did you make this?? And how did it show up on MY blog? Is no one safe? Well, OK, it was really cute and funny. But I'm confused how you could stick that on MY blog? Can people post stuff onto other people's blogs??
haha Mom. It's not like your password is sooo hard to guess. Happy Halloween.
Those are the best costumes mom has ever made us! Haha. it's a halloween trick!
Hahaha...I'm not sure what is funnier, the video or that Joe guessed your password.
Post a Comment