Thursday, October 8, 2009

Elder Harris sent new photos!!

Elder Harris said it was even tough to pull a handcart empty and on level ground. This was a primary activity. He says he can't resist all the great grass and has to do flips at odd moments.
After much crying Elder Harris posed with Pres. and Sis. Somers, his outgoing mission president and wife.

I think this is a service project, hence the paint. It's kind of a shock to see Elder Harris's bare knee. What's the world coming to?

This picture scanned weird. Sorry. In response to all our comments about his shirts being too small, Elder Harris is posing in someone else's shirt who had a neck size of 20. I think it was the large elder from Tonga.




4 comments:

Joe said...

I love the look on Kyle's face wearing the big shirt.

Paige said...

That third photo is bordering on Amish porn! Bare knee indeed!

emily said...

Great pics! Kyle looks like he's having a great time. If Kyle had a hard time pushing the handcart, how on earth did the primary kids do it? Sounds like a good activity though, give those kids some physical labor to wear them out. Love the shirt pic too, who woulda thought it was so hard to find a fitting shirt? :)

Amber said...

Looks like Kyle is having so much fun on his mission. I'm sure everyone loves to be companions with him, and who wouldn't want to do a flip every now and then;)..so funny.