This is the most hopeful amazing interview I've heard yet that we might really be able to save our country from the damage BO has inflicted on our nation and be able to best him in 2012 with a candidate who actually likes the U.S. I LOVE this interview with the head of the Black Chamber of Commerce on the Laura Ingraham Show who said that voting for Obama is a mistake he will take to his grave. Here's why:
This is my guy for 2012 (and yes, he's a black man) :
As Martin Luther King said, we should judge people on the content of their character not the color of their skin.
It's the Liberal/Progressive/Democrats who can't leave race alone because it's their only strategy against the arguments of the Right. I'm sick to death of being called a racist because I'm a member of the Tea Party.
No comments:
Post a Comment