
Kaylee, as Lady GaGa took off before I remembered to get a picture. I'll have to make up for that over Thanksgiving. But here are Justin and Ian as Mario and Luigi. Caden is behind the scary mask. Justin didn't get to go trick or treating because he started throwing up about 5 minutes after this picture was taken due to the flu. Then Ian followed suit about 8 hours later.

GiGi

Kyle, Joe, and JoJo watching sports on TV

Dad and I after church Oct. 31, 2010.

Mom and Dad same day.

Mom and I (with crooked smile?) Good visit but always seems too short for all the stuff I try to get crammed in.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Good one of your parents. I would have liked to see Kaylee as Lady gaga...
How do I always end up with either cheesy smiles or half asleep. Is there photogenic classes I can take?
What an adorable group of boys in costumes :) That was fun but I still feel so bad for Justin. He is already talking about trick or treating next year.
Glad you had a good visit.
Looks like it was fun. The boys looked great in their costumes, but I'm sorry they both got sick! Bummer!
Post a Comment