Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Never Do These but Here Goes

1. High heels or boots? Are you kidding? Boots! You don't want to see my bum stick out when I wear high heels.
2. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30am but I struggled to breath all night with a cold.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Toy Story 3
4. What is your maiden Name? Bond, Like James


5. What is your favorite TV show? So You Think You Can Dance. Glenn Beck.
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Eggs, over easy.
7. What is your middle name? Carol, but no one uses it. Why did my font change?


8. What food do you dislike? sweet potato, but it makes me sad because it's so good for you.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? BYU's Vocal Point. But I just heard Carrie Underwood's song, He's Good, or something like that. I really like that song.
10. What characteristic do you despise? In me or others? In me, it's lack of discipline. Why do think I'm doing this instead of reading a good book?

11. Favorite clothing? On others I love a very tailored classic look, sort of vintage. On me nothing looks good with this bum.

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? England sounds good but I'm kind of chicken to travel. Hawaii isn't too shabby.
13. Are you an organized person? Very much NOT.

14. Where would you retire to? (To where would you retire? Sorry, had to add that after yesterday's post) I would love a little cottage on a green hill over looking some shimmering water.

15. What was your most recent meaningful birthday? Last year, all but Kyle, were at the beach in Florida and it happened to be my birthday.

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Take 2 Nyquil and go to bed.

18. Person you expect to send it back first?
19. When is your birthday? July 18

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? It's nice to say "morning" after 15 years of not sleeping at all with fibromyalgia.

21. What is your shoe size? 7
22. Do you own any animals? I'm the mommy to 2 corgis, Sonic and Penny. Good doggies.
23. Any news you'd like to share? I did not design and sew a purse today. I did attend an Institute in-service meeting today. I love teaching Institute!

24. When you were little, what did you want to be? A detective.
25. What is your favorite flower? Use to be the daffodil. Not sure at the moment.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Well, for 2 years it was the day Kyle came home from his mission. Now that he's home I guess it's sometime after Christmas when all our kids will be together!! That's always the best. Plus, if the world doesn't come to an end Jim and I are going to Hawaii in Jan.
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow

28. How is the weather right now? Very mild.
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Some dumb political caller I accidentally picked up.

30. Favorite drink? Limeade!
31. Favorite restaurant? Do I even need to say: PAPPASITOS!


32. Hair color? brown
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? tree fort.
34. Spring Summer, Fall or Winter? Fall
35. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate but if it's a shake I will often choose vanilla.


36. Coffee or tea? Herbal Tea
37. Wish you were still young? I would like to go back and do lots over again-better!

38. Do you want your friends to email you back? or copy this? definitely
39. When was the last time you cried? Watching the Emma video at in-service tonight.
41. What did you do last night? Watched the movie, Date Night with Dad.

42. What are you afraid of? Suffering or seeing my loved ones suffer.
43. Salty or sweet? both, alternating, all day long.
44. Car or Truck? Comfy car.

45. Best quality you have? Sense of humor.
46. How many years at your current job? meaning motherhood? Almost 35
47. Favorite day of the week? Monday, always ready to start over.

48. How many people will you send this to? 0
49. How many will respond? good question. i love comments
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yeah, but half the # of questions would be fine.

2 comments:

emily said...

haha! i'm glad you did that, even I learned something. No more daffodil eh? I liked #43 too.

Barlow Fam said...

Bummer, sorry you're sick. I keep wanting to do a tree fort for my kids, hopefully in the next house, I know they'd love it. So sad that you don't like Sweet Potatoes, my new love is Sweet Potato Fries!!! I loved reading all about you! Hope you feel better and can go get yourself a limeade!