20% Liberal/Progressive
42% Conservative or very Conservative
36% Moderate
Obama is a radical Liberal/Progressive and is governing against the will of the people, meaning his policies are opposed by the vast majority of Americans. How is this possible? (Jeopardy music)
The mainstream media, in fact all the television media, except FOX, are staffed for the most part on all levels by Liberal/Progessives. Sadly, this means we have nearly lost the Free Press. Since the Left leaning press wants to force their Progressive agendas down the throats of unsuspecting Americans they don't cover, or downplay most of the radical policies of our extremely radical president and Congress.
Those who do not watch FOX, listen to talk radio, or read conservative print, I believe, don't know 10% of what is going on. And what's going on is the complete thrashing of the constitution and the free market system among other things.
What is a Progressive?... next post.
2 comments:
I've been asked several times before where I get my news. I can't help but silently sigh to myself knowing the propaganda the person asking the question is getting from their news sources... It's a shame.
It just makes me sad...
Post a Comment