Sunday, May 16, 2010

In the Meantime...

Sorry about no posts for a while. Lost my SD card and I'm currently looking for a cord. Blah Blah. Chew on this in the meantime. The CBO, Congressional Budget Office, it has just been revealed, underestimated the Democrat's health bill by 115 billion dollars. I'm sure this doesn't surprise anyone. And BTW, Medicare has turned out to cost 9 times more than what the CBO originally estimated, though for what and during what time period I don't know. This is the way government does things and why we should want government to do as little as possible.

OK, OK, I'll try to have some Kyle and kitchen updates soon!! I can tell you that I think we will only be enjoying Kyle for another week then he's off to the West. Waah.

1 comment:

emily said...

Ya, you've been pretty MIA. Well bummer Kyle is leaving so soon, but to be expected...