Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Choked Up- Again

Well, our returned missionary was home for 17 days. I guess we should be grateful for that much given how anxious he has been to get back to Idaho. He is hoping to find work there for the summer. Along the way he will stop and see Scott and Paige in Houston, my folks and several friends in San Antonio, Capoeira buddies in Colorado Springs for a week of training, then to SLC for a reunion with his first mission president, then to Pocatello.

Feel free to pray for his safe travels. In the old days they used to say, "Keep your powder dry." I say, "Keep your supplements cool." Same sentiment.
This is what Dad looks like when he's trying not to choke up.
That's Kyle's little Honda Fit. Holds much more in the back than you'd think. Mileage averages over 40 without the expense of a hybrid. Earlier and better pics of it are stuck on my camera somewhere. At least we get to call Kyle whenever we want now.

2 comments:

emily said...

awwwww! sad! For some reason that makes me want to hug my kids. Cause time seems to go by faster than you want. You guys are officially empty nesters now, I guess. Well, that just means you have to spend more time with your grandchildren... Sounds like Kyle has a whirlwind tour. His Fit looks pretty nifty!

Nancy said...

No, I'm not wearing jewelry with my grubbies. Glasses turned backwards.