Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Princeton























Here's some lovely shots of picturesque Princeton University taken with a camera whose lens had a nice fingerprint on it. I like to do that occasionally for a special effect! Do I look academic? No?? Liz and I were on campus for an organ concert at the university chapel, one of the largest in the country. They (cathedrals) are ridiculous Gothic monstrosities where the Spirit is noticeably absent but I can still admire them from an architectural standpoint. I just felt that as Bach was rumbling from the pipes a film crew might jump out at any moment from the sides and start making a mild horror movie.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Love the old architecture. It would have enhanced the scenery on the horror movie too. So which kinds of organs were making music? Pancreas, spleen? :)

emily said...

Awesome pics! I like the one of Liz attaining knowledge from the motes.

I think you look pretty studious too. Someday I'll get to see that stuff too. I love the green moss on all the buildings.