
This picture above is where Washington crossed the Delaware. Now there is this very narrow bridge on which 2 cars are supposed to be able to pass. With our mirrors pulled in we succeeded. The river is wider than I thought it would be.

Liz said no one who knew NYC would believe that NEITHER of our cab drivers were Middle Eastern. Both were very nice and drove like they didn't want to kill us.

The Chrysler Bldg! Check out those gargoyles. Interesting architecture on the bldg in front of it, too.

Liz and I at the Manhattan Temple. The weight of those doors behind us gave some clue as to how it can be so quiet inside. It's right across the street from the Lincoln Center and Juliard. I recommend that everyone try to go. Nathan Botts works there and I think Susie Roberts used to. Many of the interior style elements seemed to be a nod to the Salt Lake temple.
3 comments:
I still can't believe you've been to new york city! Someday I'll go. Very cool pictures!
I love the pictures, and I would love to go to the Manhattan Temple someday. That had to be cool.
The bridge sounds a bit scary. Are there a lot of wrecks? Maybe it is like driving with the walls of death around you.
Looks like a fun trip. Glad you were able to go.
Post a Comment