skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Quote-Unfortunately True
"There is something that comes with the mother mentality. I call it compulsive counsel disorder-the inability to not give advice all day long."
--YouTube comedienne Anita Renfroe
2 comments:
Amber
said...
So funny and so true. I think all us moms are guilty:)
September 4, 2009 at 12:57 PM
emily
said...
Well, at least you admit it.
September 5, 2009 at 5:44 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Family
Horse and Highnies
My Weather
Joe's Weather
Emily's Weather
Scott's Weather
Elder Harris's Weather
My Daily Reads
The Blaze
NewZeal Freedom Dad
Joe
Emily
Scott
Tyler
Maddie
Gmail
IHasAHotDog
Cute Overload
LDS.org
Netflix
Weather
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(27)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(70)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(77)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(7)
No Apologies Necessary
Mushroom Circle Explanation
Nature's Little Oddities
I told you I washed my ears.
Cousins at the Bridal Tea
Bird and Butterflies
Quote-Unfortunately True
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(53)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
About Me
Nancy
View my complete profile
2 comments:
So funny and so true. I think all us moms are guilty:)
Well, at least you admit it.
Post a Comment