Monday, June 29, 2009

Farm Animal Free-for-all!

I just lost 12 pounds! Obviously not in the hind end. I told Jim to not take the picture with me in it!!! Can you say "Blue Bllooorrpp." The horses, pigs, and emus all showed up at the same time.
Big Piggy is very sweet (and dirty)




Sorry, no apples today.

4 comments:

emily said...

we've all just become farmers! except i think you have the easier end of things...

wtg 12 lbs!

Ty said...

I see where Emily gets her barnyard tendencies:) I haven't been blogging much lately, but wow, lots of animals!

Paige said...

All the animals are cute as always! Oh, and I thought you might want to know that David Archaletta (the american idol guy) was in my parents ward today. Apparently his Aunt is in their ward and he was visiting. (I think it was you who liked him..if not, you can forget that comment. And I'm initialing that Scott has been here).

Anonymous said...

your blog is good
i like it