Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Elder Kyle Harris's Homecoming
I can't believe I never did a post of Kyle's homecoming back in May of 2010. I think it was because I couldn't find the pictures for a long time but I stumbled upon them recently. Kyle spent 2 years mostly in Pocatello and Idaho Falls, Idaho. Sorry they're mostly of me but I like those! What a happy day!!! He really "Returned With Honor"!
Here we are anticipating Elder Harris getting off the plane.
First hug
So much emotion. Happy Happy!!!
Jim rarely shows a lot of emotion so I really love this one!
Kyle seeing his 2 year old nephew, Will, for the first time?? Well, a long time at least.
My dad in yellow. My mom on right.


Greeting Sonic and Penny for the first time in 2 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought you posted these before.... I think I took most of them except fo the one with Kyle and the doggies.
It was a good time..
I looked back through all my posts all the way to before his return and I didn't see any. I will check again.
Post a Comment