When I tell my mom that things in the country are falling apart and that freedom of religion is being attacked she says she "doesn't see it". That's because she's watches the news that puts a rosy picture on everything going on so that Obama always looks good. Talk about an agenda!!!! This is so bad for the country and many people are going to be caught unawares as we move deeper into the events of the Last Days.
Let's everyone get their food storage and other preparations in order so we are not going to suffer more than necessary. I don't want to be left outside the gate when the Bridegroom comes. And I don't want my loved ones to suffer.
BTW, "The Blaze" was the name of George Whitfield's publication. He was a preacher and probably one of the most important people responsible for waking up Americans 250 years ago and convincing them that the colonies needed to be and could be free. Without his sermons Adams, Franklin, and Jefferson could not have fulfilled their divine rolls.
www.theblaze.com
No comments:
Post a Comment