Thursday, August 13, 2009

Recent photos of Elder Harris!!!

I love the look on Elder Fourtina's face. He's from Quebec and one of Kyle's favorite companions (and the source of Kyle's occasional French phrases.)

Spirit fingers or jazz hands?

The deal with the Segway's is that they ran after some couples riding them and asked them if they could try them out. They thought they'd be great for tracting.


Kyle said he's not this tan. It was the printers fault. Who's fault is the small shirt?


3 comments:

emily said...

Great Pictures! Kyle does look like he's having plenty of fun out there...and those shirts ARE a bit tight...is that from all the down home cooking he's been eating?

Joe said...

Great pictures. I think Kyle just likes the tight shirts. If that is the Perkin's Restaurant in Idaho Falls, I've eaten there.

Amber said...

He is looking good and seems to be having fun. I'd say the segways are a great idea instead of bikes and much cheaper then cars. Is there any more pictures?